Sunday 27 September 2009

Hello there

Its no good - have been using my website blog and my live spaces blogs for ages now but have never really got to grips with them so I am returning to good old blogspot. I so wanted to write some funky code and backgrounds to make my blog stand out from the crowd but lets face it I just dont have the time and energy so I am back on here for ease of use!

Lately I have been working on:













All photos taken by Morag - her photography skills are soooo much better than mine. The cards are all for a "Cards for Christmas" workshop I am running on Wednesday 30th Sept and Tuesday 6th October - for more details see http://www.whathousework.co.uk/

Cards are made using some lovely Stampin Up! stamps and papers.

Here is the flyer for the workshop (told you Morag was good didnt I!)















I have also just become addicted to Promarkers - its the new Hobbycrafts fault (you know, the one thats opened up just up the road from me - yes honestly! I can walk there if necessary!) anyway they were selling four packs of five pens for £4.50 so I thought I would try a pack - I got them home and immediately loved them so that I had to go back that same day and buy another two packs - I then left it a few days before I went back for the fourth pack - I didnt want to seem too keen did I! Anyway since then I have bought a few more online and on Tuesday I am going to a Promarker class at Stampeezee in Coventry! Am so excited - watch this space for what I create!!



No comments: