Saturday 16 January 2010

And there is more!

Here are the other cards I have been working on this week - you can tell I have been treating myself to a week of crafting cant you! considering each card takes me on average about 5 hours to make I am not sure myself how I have fitted it all in and the house is clean too! (although it probably could be tidier but with 2 little children you cant have everything can you!).
First off I would like to enter this card into the http://www.liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ challenge which is for a thank you card - again I have used a Christmas theme for these next two (my last two Christmas thank you cards which are from my children to Grandma and Grandad and also to Great Grandma for all their lovely presents) as I just love the My Minds Eye Christmas papers and I am getting so many cards out of the one pack - what a bargain investment that was!
Grandma and Grandads card is again based on a sketch from stampchallenges that I am too late to enter!
and here is the inside:
and Great Grandmas card based on the other sketch I keep on using at the moment for thank you cards which is from charismacardz:
and the inside:
then again using the sketch from stamp challenges here is the card I made for my goddaughter (the one who got the handmade doll on the previous post) who's birthday it is today!! Whoo hooo Happy Birthday Jessica
I actually made the other card (the cool aqua and cocoa one that was entered into passion for promarkers challenge) for her initially but decided it was a bit too old for a 5 year old so I made this one in a similar fashion using Basic Grey Cupcake papers.
And also last but certainly not least here is the class layout that I have prepared for my crop tomorrow - more details can be found here: www.whathousework.co.uk

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: