Monday 8 February 2010

Another animal one!

I just cant resist the challenge at Passion for Promarkers so I have done yet another animal card - this time purely for the enjoyment of playing rather than having someone in mind to send it to - let's hope my addiction for card making doesn't return whereby I have a pile of cards made up and then when it's someone's birthday non of them are suitable so I have to go into a mad panic and make one anyway! Still I can't think of a more harmless addiction really so I guess it's not too bad!

This card has taken me hours - firstly getting the reflection in the water right - that took three attempts, then getting the brayering right that took another two attempts - thankfully the colouring of the mice was ok as, let's be honest, I am well practised with colouring in! Then I couldn't find the right coloured string to use as ties so I have had to die some with distress inks - that took all night as it had to dry. But I have to admit I had a fun weekend with this! Hope you like it!



I would like to enter this card into the www.promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com challenge - this is again my second entry into this challenge - these girls just keep coming up with such fun ideas I can't resist! And I want to enter it into the challenge at www.papercraftplanet.com as it's their fabulous sketch I have used.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute, love that stamp, glad you like the challenge, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you have done the reflection in the water, well worth the time it took :)
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week
Gina xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Adorable card, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card
thanks for joining us again at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx