Sunday 21 February 2010

I couldnt believe it!

yesterday I just had an overwhelming urge to do a scrapbook layout! (first time in about 3 months that I actually fancied making one!) Obviously I jumped right on the case and started this layout, then spent the day out with the boys in Birmingham (we know how to live!) and when I got back managed to finish it off as the glimmered/inked/stamped stuff was all dry by then - am very pleased with myself!
Used some lovely Crate Paper stuff that I bought in a kit in a sale from Stampeezee a few weeks ago.

Have also made another little easel card - this is for Morag.  I fancied playing around with the nestability dies to make an unusual shaped one - here she is:

It's crop day today - whoo hoo - lots of snow though which is not so good but it's not going to stop me - if I stay in one more day I will go stir crazy! so I am off to finish packing (obviously I am already over packed with stuff to take considering I never do anything whilst there but there's always room for a bit more - just in case.....).
Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

I used to sit out on one of those fire escapes and watch the world go by. Definitely real :) Hope you had fun at the crop.