Tuesday 6 April 2010

April Class

Hi, Have been busy finishing off more easter baskets and cards all of which have now been delivered.  Have also got the house to myself today and have so far tidied up after everyone and spent 3 hours ironing!  that will teach me to miss a week!  still at least I got to watch the second episode of Touch of Frost and a canterbury tale so I am not complaining - am just going to go and run the vaccum around downstairs and then have a little scrap - am expecting B home anytime soon so the peace wont last much longer!

Just thought I would pop on here and show you this months class:


a very simple layout, although quite a bit of cutting out - sorry girls, but the Animal Bash Prima papers are so cute they do all the work really.  Crop is on 18th April.

Thanks for looking :) and I hope you all had a great Easter and didnt eat too much chocolate!

No comments: