Thursday 22 April 2010

What a week

Sorry I havent been on much this week have been really busy with workshops, housework and school stuff.  Here is a piccy of a layout that I finally finished this week - its been a work in progress for about 3 months! 
and not a piece of patterned paper in sight either!  although the little journalling block is actually from a Designer Digitals pirate kit I have but the rest is just done with stamping, inking and some chalks.  Have just found a link about a challenge about doing a card/layout with no patterned paper so I am going to enter this into that: its here http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/ however if I cant enter because of the journalling block I understand!

And here are two tags I have prepared for a class - hopefully this will be run on Thursday 20th May from 10.00 - 12.00 but I still need to confirm the venue but if you would like to come along and see how the paper flower is made - these are so all the rage at the moment and so useful to know how to do - I have made loads and use them on nearly every project at the moment! then please let myself or Morag know:

Thats if for now - hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather!  I have had my washing out on the line yet again today - honest!

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Julie M said...

What a lovely LO, Nicola - perfect colours for a swashbuckling boy project!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)