Friday 30 July 2010

Eeeek nobody said!

I have just been packing up some kits for the class next week and noticed that there was a flower missing from the front of my book - no worries I thought I will just add another one later, then I have come on here and just checked the photo thats going in our newsletter and there is no flower on there either, which means that there is no flower on the picture below on my WOYWW post!  You have all put such nice comments but nobody said that there was a lovely book with a blob of glue on it and not a lovely coordinating flower!  Anyway as I have had to rephoto it for the newsletter I will update it here too:

here it is with coordinating orange bloom! 

Here are a sample of the inside pages:


Fairly plain and simple as we have a lot to get through in a 3 hourish class but obviously this can be inked and distressed to suit if desired.  Again I still havent got the bling to go on the flowers yet so they are still a bit plain but they should be here on Tuesday (fingers crossed!) otherwise it will be a trip to Hobbycraft for me and we all know what a chore that is (tee hee!).

Havent done much else craft wise at the moment with the children being at home - we have spent most of our time in the garden or park, playing the Xbox or monopoly or rummikub - such fun!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lizzybobs said...

love your pro markers stash idea and your lovely work area - pop over and see what I have been doing this week with my inks - thanks for the snoop Lv Liz ;o)