Friday 24 September 2010

Christmas Cards

A big welcome to Shelbert and Andrea - thank you for following me! 

I have been busy making two cards for a workshop in November - one is traditional using a resist technique and the other is a cute one using Martha Stewart punches.  Apologies if the picture quality isn't good, the weather is not good today and I am working on my laptop - hopefully I can get some better ones done in a few days time but I just wanted to upload these today.

Traditional using a resist technique

Cute using Martha Stewart punches
Both cards will be made during the one workshop - details are at http://www.whathousework.co.uk/

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards... I love them.....

Missus Wookie said...

That resist technique works so well there. Must start making cards...