Tuesday 28 December 2010

Happy New Year

Sorry I havent been blogging much recently - not really been in a chatty mood.  I have, however, been in a crafty mood and have actually made quite a lot of stuff over the past couple of weeks - here is just a quick snippet as there are far too many things to put in one blog post:

Have finally completed my distress ink box cover:

and I have also made rather a large pile of tags - these will be used as quick thank you notes or just general notecards whenever the need arises:

For the tag on the left I have used mustard seed, wild honey and rusty hinge distress inks, lavinia stamps (see my new tree and fairy stamps there!) and for the tag on the right I have used worn lipstick, victorian velvet and dusty concord distress inks, scintillating silver perfect pearls, pitch black, raisin and cranberry adirondack inks, lavinia stamps, personal impressions stamp and a Tim Holtz stamp.  The charms I have just bought in the sale from Hobbycrafts.

I would just like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope its a great year for everyone - thank you all so much for following and reading my blog - it means a lot to me.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful artwork. Glad you are still crafting. Chin up! I'm only an email away.. take care.xx
Best wishes for the New Year.xx