Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 8

Here is my Day 8 tag and its another Christmas one!:


I have used the double masking technique here - I enjoyed the technique it was quite fiddly and took ages which, as you know, is right up my street!  But for some reason this tag doesnt really do it for me - think I have used the wrong stamp on Santa and the Reindeer - not sure, am hoping little bit of inspiration will strike later and I can "finish" the tag and then add some string/twine to it (that in my eyes is only done when the tag is finished otherwise it has to sit on the "to be fiddled about with a bit more pile" for a while!  Tag is inked with Broken China and Frayed Burlap, swirl stamp and script stamp arent Tims or Paperartsys but are by Viva.  Alphabet is Tims Once Upon A Time, ticket and Merry Christmas stamp are his and the star is a chipboard cut out and inked with Mustard Seed.

If you would like to join in and make a tag please do, these are being made until next Thursday for the run up to Artsy Crafts. If you could post it on your blog and then leave me a link below so I can come and have a look (you dont have to be going to ArtsyCrafts to join in - this is just for a bit of fun beforehand!) that would be fab.



Thanks for looking :)






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Nicki
I love your tag. The colour is gorgeous.. can't wait to see your next one..xx