Monday 14 February 2011

Day 9

I cant believe there are only 3 days left of my 12 tags! Here is day 9:


Tag is inked with Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick. I have then used Viva Deco texture paste and stamped a script stamp into it with Aged Mahogany ink, inked over again in Worn Lipstick (although it looks brown on this picture it is in fact quite pink) and then I have covered the whole tag with Inka Gold paint using my finger. Key and Lock are from Tims die cut out from chipboard and again touched up with Inka Gold (love this stuff - well worth the investment but as its £8.50 a pot I can only afford to buy one at a time at my biannual trip to Hobbycrafts at the NEC!!). The words are cut using my dymo and edged with a krylon pen (again another very expensive investment!).  Tag is again Tims.

This tag currently has been mounted onto a card and I have given it to my OH for Valentines Day but dont worry he wont want to keep it so I can take it back off and put in my box of tags in a few days time!  tee hee.

If you would like to join in and make a tag please do, these are being made until Thursday for the run up to Artsy Crafts. If you could post it on your blog and then leave me a link below so I can come and have a look (you dont have to be going to ArtsyCrafts to join in - this is just for a bit of fun beforehand!) that would be fab.



Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant tag xx

Bernice Hopper said...

Love the tag. I haven't made a tag today yet! I didn't make one yesterday either - I made 12 ATCs instead which you can see on my blog