Wednesday 23 March 2011

Challenge Layout

Here is the layout for my latest challenge:


You wouldn't believe the blood, sweat and tears that has gone into such a simple layout! Anyway I have been faffing about with this one at the last couple of crops but finally got it finished at the crop last Sunday. As it fits in with my challenge theme of "What did you do last weekend" it can be used as that - I used the word CRAFT so Circle is the compass mask, Ribbon is along the top of the frame, Alphabet is the word Journey, Frame is the Journey frame (this was what caused the most distractions for me as I didn't really know what to do with it apart from put it on the layout as is) and Travel is the whole theme of the layout.

Phew - another one done! Off to think about my challenge tag now. If you would like to join in with my fortnightly challenge the details are on the post below.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: