Monday 11 April 2011

And here is my third layout for my Challenge Number 3!



The 24 items used were:

1 - 7. Chipboard Circles
8. Shaped Cardstock - Creative Imaginations Narratives - Memories Ledger
9 - 12. Photos
13 - 15. Alphabet twill ribbon
16. Metal owl
17. Bundled Sage distress ink
18 & 19. Alphabet stamp
20. Metal clock (from a Primark necklace)
21. Metal heart (from a Primark necklace)
22. Basic Grey Chipboard mini monos alphabet
23. Black base cardstock
24. Black Mitsubishi uniball pen (the best pen I have ever owned!)

The 7 part of the challenge is the 7 letter title "Playful", and, of course, all of the chipboard circles cater for the 365 part of the challenge.

I found this layout a little bit more restrictive than the others as normally I would ink the letters with black soot around the edges rather than draw on them with the black pen and also the metal embelllishments would have had ribbon or string on them allowing them to hang freely on the circles rather than been glued on.  Also I would have preferred to have stamped images on the circles with the metal on and have used a different method to write the labels on the photos.  However I am still pleased with the result and thats another 4 photos off the pile and my third layout this week!  Its also a bit out of my comfort zone too as the photographs are all taken at different times - usually I like to have a layout with photos all taken on the same day but I have gone past the idea of putting these small pictures into a school book - thats something for another day I think!  Again I based the layout on a sketch - page 27 Page Maps 2.

Thanks for looking and if you would like to join in the with the challenge the post is here: http://sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-number-3.html - Go on don't be shy!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: