Friday 6 May 2011

A robot layout

I made this layout last week alongside the robot card - it just needed a bit of finishing off which I managed to do today:
The robot papers are by Lilypad but I don't think that they are available anymore.  Other stuff I have used is:  robot twill, Tim's on the edge Ornate die, Green hemp - vintage, boy brads (robot and funny) Around The Block, Round brads O'scrap - baby boy, Tim embossing folder, Tim reflections stamp, Distress inks: Mustard Seed and Pumice Stone, a blue sakura pen - gelly roll blue star and I based the layout of the sketch on Page 10 of Pagemaps 2. 

Again this is a really old photograph that has been in the pile to scrap for about four years! so another one done!

Also there is a fab giveaway at http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/strawberry-molly-giveaway.html - here's a picture:


hurry though it closes on Sunday night!
Thanks for looking :)

No comments: