Saturday 11 June 2011

Still no mojo

but I have spent most of the day doing this layout:

Have found it quite a struggle as I seem to have scrappers block again but I just had to use the new Creative Journey London stamps I bought with my birthday money, shame I haven't really done them much justice as they are fabulous - my top tip from this layout is do not, under any circumstances, stick down a huge flower and a chipboard sign with glossy accents without standing up to check that the layout is balanced first! - I wouldn't mind but I rarely stick anything down with GA but I was too lazy to go upstairs and get the glue dots, which might have ripped some of the paper, but at least would have enabled me to reposition them!  I have tried to rebalance it all with extra stamps and cut out images so it is ok now but without my usual mojo and enthusiasm its been a pain!

Anyway hope you like it, my children do thankfully (at least I think they do, they might just be saying that so that I stop scrapping and start playing Lego Pirates of the Carribean with them on the xbox instead!).

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Oooh London stamps - I might have to go looking. I've got ideas and bits collected for a London album.