Thursday 28 July 2011

Colour is it colour? Blue

I am a bit behind this week as its been a bit hectic here with the children being off school and my Nans 89th Birthday, but I have managed to get this completed today:
excuse the shadows this was taken a few minutes ago in my lounge and I have a tree on my front lawn! 

I scrap a lot of blue so I decided to stick with Nic's sketch and also almost her colours too but where she used orange I used green (just so I could use up some old Daisy D baby boy papers I have been hoarding forever!).  I made the tag on the left at my last crop and it really has nothing to do with a theme park but the colours matched so I decided to use it on this layout - although this isn't one of my favourites or indeed one of my best pieces of work I am pleased that I have managed to use some templates and stamps I have had unused in my stash for a while, a premade tag and also use up five difficult to scrap photos in one go too!

Not sure I have learnt much about the colour blue this week as I have been a bit too busy to concentrate on it but I am pleased that I got a chance to have a play! 

Our fabulous kit turned up yesterday for our charity crop so I can't wait to get playing with that tonight too - if you are interested there are just 6 spaces left - details are on the right hand side just click on the picture.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: