Friday 1 July 2011

Craft for a Cure

Well I finished my stint as Chair on my sons PA yesterday with a really good summer fayre - weather was great, turnout was great, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves which was great! so I am rather relieved (and very tired!) today. 

As they say when one door closes another one opens so this brings me onto my next fund raiser which is Craft for a Cure - Morag and I are doing another charity crop this year, once again all proceeds will go to Cancer Research UK - much more poignant to me this year due to losing my friend Cathy last Christmas to this horrible disease.

Here is the flyer that has been wonderfully designed by Morag:


If you would like to come along and support us in raising money for this very worthwhile cause please email either myself or Morag (our What Housework website is currently down at the moment due to technical issues but it will be resolved soon so watch that space too!)  - Cost is just £40 which will include a lovely venue, lunch, a fabulous paper kit and two classes. 

I will leave this post at the top of my blog for the next few weeks so for later posts please scroll down.

Thanks

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I have put a link to your blog post on Facebook

Hettie said...

Good Luck with your Scrapping Day for such a worthy cause. I have been asked to have a table at a Christmas Craft Fair at our local Church for the same causejust before Christmas and like you I have lost a lovely friend through this terrible disease. So I said Yes with no hesitation!
If you pop over there is a special message for you!!
Hugs
Hettie xx