Friday 2 September 2011

LSNED and a challenge card

I have made this card for my inlaws anniversary which is next Monday:

It's based on a sketch over at www.sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com and also includes three natural items (the card, the birdcage, and the flowers) to fit in with the challenge over at http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ however both challenges finished yesterday and I have only made the card today so I can't enter it into either! hey ho.

I am also going to retake part in Learn Something New Everyday - I only managed up to day 9 last year so I am going to cheat and reuse the album cover that I made for then:


I can't put my hand on the other book I have made way back in 2008 but when I do I will put up the pictures from that too to compare them.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: