Sunday 30 October 2011

Challenge Number 8 card

Here is a quick and simple card I have made for my Uncle (it's the closest I can get to a single layer card!):

Have decided it counts towards my challenge as I have dusted it with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls! hee hee.  Also used Kraft card, music paper, T!m tag, Vintage photo dyed ribbon, Making Memories celebrations stamp, T!ms Artful Flight bird and birds nest.  Distress Inks I used were Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap, and Walnut Stain.

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Hettie said...

I like it. I like it alot!!

Mrs A. said...

Very elegant. Love the brown sepia effect. Very much a man's card. hugs Mrs A.

Artyjen said...

Tweet card! Sorry could not resist!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing the coffee and cake wasn't it fun? Hope it did not pile on the pounds like it seemed to do me!!!
xoxo Sioux

Missus Wookie said...

I like that bird stamp and quick is my time frame at the moment.

Whilst not a single layer.... Tis a simple card, you could have done lots more - sewing, distressing, inking everything in sight etc. etc. Hope he likes it :)