Saturday 1 October 2011

Week 4 art class

Well this is what we did in our art class on Friday:

which was using watercolours with a wax resist - am very pleased with this too.  There isn't a class next week as our tutor is holding an exhibition at the NEC but I will be trying to get new recruits at the schools PA coffee morning so it's still all go!

I have also managed to get the crop layout done even though the papers only arrived on Wednesday (that's super fast for me!):

uses some lovely Echo Park papers along with some stamping, distressing and inking (of course!).

Have spent quite a few hours this week sitting with my Nan so I have also managed to get quite a lot of hand sewing done too so my owl and my Mandy Shaw quilt are coming along very nicely now!  Will probably be able to show pictures of them later this week.

Can't believe the weather we are having at the moment - I have even managed to put some washing on the line this weekend - thought I ought not run the tumble dryer during a heat wave!

Thanks for looking and don't forget my challenge below runs for until 11th October if you would like to join in.

No comments: