Wednesday 9 May 2012

Some USOs (Unfinished Sewing Objects!)

Well what a weekend I have had - I have been busy preparing for some new workshops I am planning on holding soon and also finishing off lots of sewing:

Here are two of my sewing pieces:


The finished dresden plate table mat - needs an iron but I am sure that won't happen!

A table mat to keep my sewing machine on - this was actually on my table runner but I decided it was too long so I took off the last 7 pieces and made this - the back has the same light blue background but no houses on this one!

I have also completed my Red, White and Blue table mat for a blog hop I am in on 1st July so I can't showcase that one yet.

My plans have all changed for today so I now have the day in so after a bit on ironing I will be getting out my inks and having a play - whoo hoo. Oh and my other bit of news is that I bought a new car on Monday - double whoo hoo!!  will be going and picking it up next Wednesday (rather pleased as I have a full tank of petrol in my current car so I have decided it would be rude not to visit a few crafty shops this next week just to use it up!  tee hee).

A big hi to Silvia and Heidi - thank you both so much for following me.

Thanks for looking - Tired after a sleepless night from Solihull

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your Dresden mat turned out lovely and love the materials in your mat for your machine! Hope you enjoy using your petrol up at the craft shops!! x

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty colours in your dresden mat and glad you persevered
in making it. Good also to see your followers going up each week.
Hugs Mrs A.

Missus Wookie said...

Pretty! like the fabrics from your runner.

Next month I'm up near you teaching a weekend workshop. I'll wave as I go past :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful quiltung, especially love the second one.