Sunday 10 June 2012

Another layout

I did this layout a while ago and had left it one side to "finish off".  I got it out earlier today and looked at it but then decided "you know what - it's done!" so apart from adding white pen to give the spiders eyes I have left it as is (no stamping or anything!).


I used a MME Haunted House flock cardstock as the background with a sheet of kraft resist coloured with Barn Door distress stain on the right hand side.  Other items used were: On the edge Pennants die, Once Upon a Time alphabet (the letters "my devils"), Limelight alphabet (the number "3"), black cardstock, the Wrought Iron Gate and Fence are Memory box dies.  The skull and bats are a T!m die kindly lent to me by Jackie and the whole thing is edged with Black Soot distress ink.

It was my other halfs idea for them all wear their no. 6 tops and be called the three devils!  Not a bad title for a non scrapper is it!  although 6/6/6? is also my birthday so I could have gone down that route too.....

Thanks for looking - Off to spend my Birthday money from Solihull

No comments: