Sunday 17 June 2012

Slowly catching up

Hi everyone and thanks for all your recent comments, sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to you all but I would just like to say that I did have a fabulous birthday - thank you all - I was whisked away to the Happiest Place on Earth - Disneyland California - unfortunately blogger doesn't seem to want to post any pictures today so I can't share any with you (even though I took 1,414!).

Oooh finally got the problem sorted - here we are were:


We landed back in England late Friday afternoon and then finally got home at 8pm on the evening. The eight hour time difference has taken it's toll this time and we are all shattered! I will hopefully catch up with some crafting later this week although I have such a busy schedule planned that my head is currently spinning!

Thanks for looking - Feeling Sleepy from Solihull

2 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

only 1400+ photo - what did you miss - lol xxx.

Glad you are back safe and sound and had a great time, looking forward to seeing some photos.

Mrs A. said...

Happy belated birthday. Wow what a lovely birthday present. I'm not suprised you are dog tired. Taking that many photos when did you find time to sleep!!! Lol. Hugs Mrs A.