Wednesday 6 March 2013

A Fun Day

Have had a fabulous day today doing a demonstration at my local Hobbycraft of T!m and Ranger products.  I did a free make and take of this tag:



and here I am demonstrating to two new crafters:


also known as Mom and Dad! they both came along to support me and were my amongst my first few students!  I made lots of lovely new friends though so a big thank you to all my new students and all my friends and family who came along to support me too (and had a lovely play in the meantime too!).

My next class will be at Hobbycraft on Wednesday 20th March at 11.00am - 1.00pm, which will be this card:


Cost will be £10 - booking is essential and can be done by emailing me at sunshinegirl_hillfield@hotmail.com.  I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Thanks for looking - Covered In Ink from Solihull

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag in great colors, fab spring feeling.

Unknown said...

Love the tag, glad it went so well.

Hettie said...

Great tag Nichola and good well behaved students too!! LOL!
x

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah on it going well! Was talking about your demoing whilst in the Hobbycraft at MK with blogger/scrappers. I'm impressed you can demo sitting down too ;)

Eliza said...

Gosh teaching can be a challenge and also nerve wracking, best of luck to you.

Love the card

Belated WOYWW
Eliza

Jenny Marples said...

Way to go you!! Love that you got your Mum and Dad involved and so pleased to hear the day was a success. Well done Nicola. Hugs, Jenny x