Monday 11 November 2013

Another shop day!

I am spending another day today in the wonderful Handmade Boutique.  Here are some of my latest items (please excuse the really poor photos - there isn't much my camera can do at 6.30am even with daylight bulbs bright enough to land aeroplanes!):

My first door plaque commission:


I have also finally found the time and mojo to produce some more pictures:

Cogs:
 
 

Journey:


and a Christmas one (not long now you know!):



I have also made some lovely vintage boxes which contain some notecards and envelopes:


and of course I will be taking in loads more of my tags, gift bags and place settings!

Phew - am worn out already!

If you are in Solihull today please pop in and say hello - we are situated on Drury Lane between Fat Face and Regis.

Thanks for looking - sore fingers from Solihull

1 comment:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, you've been very creative. Gorgeous pieces.