Monday 5 May 2014

National Scrapbooking Day

I haven't scrapped any photos for quite a while now - apart from about five layouts I did earlier in the year which were all very simple but I thought I couldn't let National Scrapbooking Day (and also National Yarn Day) go past without making something.  So I had a lovely little play with some new cardstock - a beautiful white kraft cardstock I have and I made a tag book to use as my new birthday book.  I also had a play with the new painting technique that I used last month on Tims April tag and made a lovely card suitable for a man.


Both of these I will be teaching as classes at Hobbycraft during June - please let me know if you are interested.  Also a big toot here as I tweeted this picture to Ranger and they retweeted it and I also got a lovely comment and favourite from Tim too! Very exciting!

Thanks for looking - enjoying the bank holiday in Solihull

2 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are fabulous pieces.

Missus Wookie said...

What a pretty card!