Saturday 13 February 2016

Just a quick post

to let you know I am still here!

I am currently busy making and selling my wares in Naissance De which is at 20 Drury Lane, Solihull - more details here.

This is a picture of my unit:


and here are a few of my makes:

a canvas for £20

a personalised picture for £15

some cards from £3

and this cute chappy made up of boxes - £10

If you are passing I would love it if you popped and said hi - I am mainly working in the shop on Tuesday and Wednesdays mornings.  

We would also appreciate it if you could follow us on twitter @naissancedeuk and/or like us on facebook There are lots of lovely local designers in the shop so if you are looking for unique gifts, artwork, Frenchic paint and Village Candles pop in and check us out!

Thanks for looking - living the dream from Solihull



No comments: