Sunday 20 March 2016

Next workshops and a lovely day out

The next make and take that I will be running is this card:

where we will be using distress stains and two lovely stamps from the new Visible Image range.  The make and take will be held on Wednesday 23rd March at Naissance De, 20 Drury Lane, Solihull from between 11am-1pm - no need to book just pop in and see us.  The cost for this card is £5.

My next workshop at Hobbycraft is to be this card:


Lots of Tim goodness on this card with new stamps, texture paste, markers, stencils, distress stains and inks all being used.  The cost for this card is £12 and the class will be held on Thursday 21st April from 10.00am - Noon.  Places are limited so must be booked in advance - please get in touch via the contact me button if you would like to attend.

I also had a lovely Saturday last weekend in Hobbycraft demonstrating Tim inks and making this free make and take tag:

hope all who came along enjoyed themselves!  I did and I would just like to say a big thank you to all my new attendees and I look forward to seeing some of you soon on my Thursday workshops.

Thanks for looking - busy making classes in Solihull

No comments: